Thursday, May 14, 2009

The "Thanking" has me!?

Thankfulness… If there is such a thing… grabbed me this A.M. as I awoke. I stared up that the ceiling with the sound of my alarm clock going off… I hit the snooze button and like so many other morning, I began to ask for a blessing or for something from God… But this morning was different. I thought, as I laid in bed, how like every other morning, I am constantly asking for a hand out from my creator. And decided to just thank Him for all of the blessing I could think of… Time passed and I realized that I had so much to be thankful for, it was hard to ask for more. In America, despite your political, or religious views, you have a lot to be thankful for.

So that is all. It has been a long, long while since I have posted, and that time is now over. I am thankful for that!

Blessings to you today.

Trevor out.

No comments: